Web Content Management
We are currently seeking a mature and passionate Christian to volunteer their time and expertise toward helping us update and maintain our website. Specifically we need help with content management, social media, and digital imaging related tasks. For example, responsibilities include working closely with the Workforce Ministries leadership team and ministry partners to:
- Edit and update site content
- Crop, format, and upload digital media (e.g., photographs, audio and video)
- Keeping Events calendar up-to-date
- Update email distribution lists and scheduling of ministry partner emails
- Design images, icons, and banners to communicate the vision and mission
Our ideal candidate will have the following skills or be willing to learn the following skills:
- Proficiency in designing for the web, i.e., logos, icons, page layouts and formatting
- Adobe Photoshop/Photoshop Elements (or comparable digital imaging software)
- Knowledge of HTML5, CSS3, and HTML standards
- Knowledge of social media tools (e,g, Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, and YouTube)
- Knowledge of email marketing tools (e.g., Constant Contact) helpful, but not necessary
- Knowledge of Search Engine Optimization helpful, but not necessary
- Knowledge of SiteOrganics helpful, but not necessary
Most importantly, our ideal candidate is someone who upholds biblical priorities in their life, has a servant heart, and is passionate about helping others live out their faith at work, at home, and in the community.
Interested candidates are encouraged to contact us immediately!
To apply, please send a brief explanation of your interest, available time commitment, educational background, and professional/volunteer experience to email@example.com. Please provide “Web Content Management Volunteer” in subject.For more information or general inquiries, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.