Website and Graphics Design
We are currently seeking a mature and passionate Christian to volunteer their time and expertise toward helping us website design, development, and deployment activities including content management, graphic design, creation of event collateral, and audio/video capture and editing for livestream broadcasting. For example, responsibilities include working closely with the Workforce Ministries leadership team and ministry partners to:
- Design and update page layout(s) and features
- Capture, edit, and post digital media, i.e., audio and video content
- Create marketing collaterals, e.g., event flyers and posters
- Update event registration content and landing page
- Edit, crop, and format digital photographs for various print and digital media
Our ideal candidate will have the following skills or be willing to learn the following skills:
- Proficiency in designing for web: logos, icons, images, page layout and formatting
- Knowledge of digital editing tools
- Knowledge of HTML5, CSS3, and HTML standards
- Knowledge of YouTube (or comparable tools), but not necessary
- Knowledge of livestream and/or web broadcasting helpful, but not necessary
- Knowledge of Search Engine Optimization helpful, but not necessary
- Knowledge of SiteOrganics helpful, but not necessary
Most importantly, our ideal candidate is someone who upholds biblical priorities in their life, has a servant heart, and is passionate about helping others live out their faith at work, at home, and in the community.
Interested candidates are encouraged to contact us immediately!
To apply, please send a brief explanation of your interest, available time commitment, educational background, and professional/volunteer experience to email@example.com. Please provide “Web Content Management Volunteer” in subject.
For more information or general inquiries, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.