We are currently seeking a mature and passionate Christian to volunteer their time and expertise toward helping us with social media marketing activities in the new digital world. Specifically we need help with the development and execution of our social media strategy. For example, responsibilities include working closely with the Workforce Ministries leadership team and ministry partners to:
- Execute social media marketing and advertising activities
- Manage associated campaigns on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and other social networks
- Write blog posts, respond to comments, and interact with our online community in a timely and professional manner
- Help with website optimization and link building to promote our vision and mission
- Build, monitor, and enhance our online presence and reputation
- Stay up-to-date on the latest technologies and social media platforms
Our ideal candidate will have the following skills, or be willing to learn the following skills:
- Knowledge of social media tools (e,g, Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, and YouTube)
- Knowledge of webcast tools (e.g., Livestream, Ustream) helpful, but not necessary
- Knowledge of email marketing tools (e.g., Constant Contact) helpful, but not necessary
- Knowledge of Search Engine Optimization helpful, but not necessary
- Knowledge of SiteOrganics helpful, but not necessary
Most importantly, our ideal candidate is someone who upholds biblical priorities in their life, has a servant heart, and is passionate about helping others live out their faith at work, at home, and in the community.
Interested candidates are encouraged to contact us immediately!
To apply, please send a brief explanation of your interest, available time commitment, educational background, and professional/volunteer experience to email@example.com. Please provide “Social Media Volunteer” in subject.
For more information or general inquiries, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.